Proudly Sponsored by:
The Nelmac Garden Marlborough "Best Garden" Awards promotes camaraderie and collaboration between neighbours and encourages the beautification of the Marlborough region as a whole. Some streets have been so proud to win an award that they have purchased their own street sign to publicise the achievement! Categories include commercial frontages, rest homes and private residences. You can nominate yourself, your neighbour, your street or your retirement village's garden. Celebrate the gardens you see everyday, reward yourself for all your hard work and give yourself or your neighbour a pat on the back!
Winners will be announced at the Stihl Shop Garden Fete on Sunday 12 November.
Click below to enter your nomination online today.
Congratulations to all our 2016 Winners:
- Best Seniors Garden Award (70+yrs) - Ed & Julie Matkin & Jean & Harry Griffiths
- Best Retirement Village / Rest Home - Waterlea Rest Home
- Best Hospitality Frontage - Twelve Tree Restaurant, Allan Scott Winery
- Best Presented Street - Orchard Lane, Springlands.
- Best Civic space - McKendry Park
- Best Presented School competition - Tua Marina School